Friday, February 27, 2015

Feb 9th, No Subject



This week we had a really cool experience with Silvio.

He hasnt been able to work for a long time because he crashed on his moto and cant work. Money has been really hard for him and hasnt had a lot. He had a debt with a bank and he decided to pay it. The only thing is, he didnt have enough money to buy food after that. When he got back to his house after paying the bank he and his wife decided to pray for help. 30 minutes later he recieved a call from his friend telling him that he had some money to give him because he lended him some money a long time back. He had completely forgotten about it. The Lord really answered his prayer. He was able to get the money from his friend and have money to buy food for his family. He has been progressing a lot and is almost ready for baptism. 

That was a really good experience for us.

Thats about all I have to share this week.

Elder Britt

Also this week I learned how to make empanadas. It was really fun. Also I showed up to a house and that guy told me, I really like your tie, want to trade. So I traded ties with him, it was really funny. 







No comments:

Post a Comment