Monday, October 5, 2015

Oct. 5th, Conference!

So this week was really good. We were able to watch all of the session of the general confrence and half of the priesthood session. I watched the Saturday session in spanish and the Sunday session in english. All of the session were really great and I loved each one of them. I learned a lot of each talk. I especially liked the talk from President Eyring and the talk that talked about "ponderizing" the scriptures. The thing that was weird was they would quote a scripture and I knew where almost all the scriptures were at. I could never have done that before the mission.
But we were able to work this week normally. I finally got over all of my sicknesses. We are still trying to find a lot of investigators. When we got to the area there was only 1 investigator who was 12. But now we are at about 10 investigators who we are teaching regularly.
Things are going really well here in Riberalta. Weve entered the rainy season here. At least it wont be so hot here!
Elder Britt



No comments:

Post a Comment