Monday, October 26, 2015

Oct. 26th, No Subject

This week was really good.

So for this week I was in a trio a lot. My comp got his transfer on
Monday, which came really early, and my new comp didn't get here until
Friday. It was pretty hard to find flights this week. But I wasn't able
to focus too much in my area because I had to go and help the other
elders in their area.

My comp now is Elder Fernandez. Hes from Ecuador. Now i have had a
total of 12 companions in the mission. I've only had my comps for 1
transfer and then they go or I leave. Its pretty rough. But my new
comp is really cool. Hopefully we will be together longer than one
transfer.

So this week we had a lot of good things happen. We had a really good
activity on Thursday and a decent amount of people went. But on
Saturday we had a night of Majadito, which is a plate from Bolivia.
Its pretty much just rice, chicken, egg, fried banana, and sometime
olives and raisins. Its actually pretty good. But a lot of people went
and had a good time. We are going to try and have a lot more
activities because when there are activities in a branch, the people
come to church. When a branch doesn't have activities, the people don't
come to church on Sunday. So we need to keep planning activities and
try and be creative with them.

But on Sunday there was a conference between Bolivia and Peru. Elder
Anderson talked from Utah in Spanish. I will admit his Spanish sounded
very gringo haha. But he speaks Spanish really well. It was a good
conference and a lot of people from the church liked it. I think they
are going to start doing conferences like that every 6 months or every
year.

So we have a baptism planned this Saturday. La Hermana Noelia Garcia
is going to get baptized. Hopefully everything will go alright. She
said that she wanted me to baptize he so that will be exciting too.

I'm glad that I got my new comp out and this week we will be able to
work hard in my area.

Love you all,
Elder Britt

Also, my camera got a virus so I cant send pictures this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment