Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Sept. 7th, Rest



So this week has been a lot of time in the house studying. I got sick on Tuesday and just rested for one day and then my comp got sick on Saturday so we have just been resting a lot. I feel pretty restless being in the house for so long but Ive just been studaying a lot. I dont know if we are going to be able to work a lot at the start of this next week. My comp is still pretty sick so we will have to see. 
I was able to go on an exchange this past week to one of my old areas with Elder Fuentes. It was so nice to see everybody from my old area. I was really happy to visit the Guzman family. We made some food with them and had a really good time. When my comp was on the exchange they found some new investigators that we are going to visit this week. He said that they were really good so Im pretty excited to visit them.
Thats about all that has happened this week. We didnt do too much due to sicknesses. 
Elder Britt
Pic 1. So our area is just like a big farm. I see sooooo many cows, pigs, and chickens everyday. 
Pic 2. That the Guzman family. I love that family. 
Pic 3. That was a HUGE spider we found in the house when we woke up one morning. It was a lot bigger than my hand. It was giant. 




No comments:

Post a Comment