Thursday, June 11, 2015

June 8th, No Subject

So this week was a pretty normal week.
On Friday my comp and I had interviews with president and right after that he got emergency transferred. So right now im in a trio with the 2 elders I live with. Im waiting right now to recieve my new comp. We have our next transfers June 18th so I think im going to have to wait till then. Its hard being in a trio, I feel like I dont get that much time to teach now but Ill just have to get used to it.
So this friday we were suppose to have a baptism of alexander but things with him fell through. He had his interview Thursday night and he told the district leader that he wanted to wait another week. We had a visit with him the next day and he told us that he is going to go work with his uncle in a few weeks and that there isnt a church where he is going. He would pretty much be baptized and then just become a less active. I dont know whats going to happen with him but I dont know if he is going to get baptized.
This week I also got a little sick with a cold and my throat has been killing me. Its been really hard to talk to people but Im getting over it now so this week should be really good!

This week we are going to have a lot of visits because our 2 areas are now one area. We have a ton of families to visit and we are going to be very busy. Hopefully we have a lot of really good visits this week.
Love you guys,
Elder Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment