Monday, October 20, 2014

Oct 20th. Sick Week Again

This week my comp and I didnt´t work that much, my comp was pretty sick. On Wednesday, we spent the entire day in Santa Cruz because my comp is having problems with his knees. He needs to have a surgery on his knee sometime soon, luckily it is only a super small surgery. But there a 3 things that could happen because of his knee. He gets emergency transfered and I get a new comp, I get transfered with him, or we both get transfered closer to Santa Cruz, or we just finish this cambio and then he will get transfered to Santa Cruz. 

Thursday was an interesting day though. I had an intercambio with Elder Wertz. He´s in my group and we were in the MTC at the same time. It was a fun day. The lessons were a little hard though. He´s still struggling with his spanish and so I did most of the talking. The lessons were pretty tough but we did a good job. 

During the intercambio my comp got really sick and went to the hospital. He just got some pills and that was about it. We couldn´t work Friday and Saturday because he was sick. When you cant work, it´s the most boring time. All I did was sleep and read, thats about all you can do. But on Sunday we were able to work again and it was really nice. 

Thats about all that happened this week since we weren´t able to work a lot. I think this week will be a lot better and we will get a lot of lessons in. 

Love,
Elder Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment