Monday, March 23, 2015

Mar 23rd, No Subject

This week was really good. The time is going so fast for me.

This week we had an activity of the branch. We had a talent show. It was really fun. Some youth showed some of their karate skills and other youth sang. A member wanted us to do something so my comp and I did something small. He played the charango and I sung something. It was really bad but I think the members liked it, mainly because it was really funny. A new family that we found went to the talent show. I think they liked it a lot. 

But like I said we found a new family this week. We had 2 lessons with them and things are going well with them. The biggest doubt that the father has is about the restoration. He doesnt like that it took almost 2000 years for the church to be restored. He has a loooot of question. I tried to answer most of his questions but just ended up teaching him moroni 10 and that the best thing to do is ask God.

Also we found our other investigator this week. Her mom has been really sick this week so she has been practically living in the hospital for the past week and a half. She didnt have time to have a lesson but we should have a lesson with her tomorrow

Thats about all that happened this week!

E´Britt

Also this week I was able to go back to my old area. Carmen 3 and visit with the family guzman. I love that family so much. We ate a lot of food with them. It was a really good visit.






No comments:

Post a Comment