Monday, January 5, 2015

Jan 5th, Transfers

This week we had transfers! I stayed in the area, Carmen 3. My companion Elder Keck is in montero right now. I got a new companion and he is latino! His name is Elder Castro. Im going to be speaking only in spanish now! Its going to be really hard but Im going to learn a lot more spanish now! If I ever didnt know how to say something in spanish, I could always tell my companion in english and they would be able to help me out. I think itll be good for me though. He is from Colombia. I cant send pictures home of him this week but hopefully I can next week. 

This week has been really crazy. Because of New Years, it was really hard to find people again. People go crazy for New Years here. There were so many drunk people out and every drunk person just loves talking to missionaries. For New Years we went over to Ivan and Paolas house for a churrasco. It was really good and we had a nice talk. 

This week we also had 2 lessons with Jose Feliciano. He returned from his trip and we finally were able to meet with him. We taught him part of the plan of salvation and the word of wisdom. He told us he really liked the word of wisdom and he doesnt have any problems with it. He is preparing a lot to be baptized too. We set a date for the 24th, I think he will be able to make it. 

We have a lot planned to do this week. We are going ot try and have a lot of family home evening with people and have some lessons planned where I am going to teach the person english and then we are going to teach a lesson.

Thats about all that happened this week

Elder Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment