Monday, May 9, 2016

May 9th, Last Transfer

So this is the week of transfers and I will be starting my last
transfer. I don't know if ill be staying here in Trinidad or if I'm
going but Id say there's a 90% chance I stay here in this area.

The people that are progressing the best in our area is the Almeida
family. They are progressing really well and will most likely make it
to there new baptism date which in June 11th. They have a few doubts
and have think a few things but we are going to visit them with the
bishop to try and help the understand everything and be ready for
their baptism.

This week we will be trying to visit a lot of members and trying to
get references and hopefully get some new investigators that are good.
Its pretty hard finding good investigators in our area. Knocking doors
doesn't really work because the majority of the people let us in
because they like hearing the "word of God" but then never progress.
We are trying different things to find prepared investigators.

I really liked this message from Elder Craig A. Cardon, "Our Heavenly
Father knows what we are facing, that we all sin and “come short of
the glory of God” again and again. He sent His Son, who “knoweth the
weakness of man and how to succor them who are tempted.” His Son
teaches us to “pray always that [we] enter not into temptation.” We
are told to “cry unto [God] for mercy; for he is mighty to save.” The
Savior commands us to repent and to forgive. And although repentance
is not easy, as we strive with all our hearts to obey His gospel, He
gives this promise: “Verily I say unto you, notwithstanding [your]
sins, my bowels are filled with compassion towards [you]. I will not
utterly cast [you] off; and in the day of wrath I will remember
mercy.” The Savior wants to forgive."

That's about it for this week,
Elder Britt

I had some good pictures this week but this computer is messed up. Ill
have to send them next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment